Last updated: 01 March 2018
Séance Media respects your privacy.
Our goal is to do more than we have to by law so you always feel safe working with us. Here’s an overview of what we collect on www.SeanceMedia.com, why we collect it, how we use it, and how it is protected.
What we collect and why we collect it
- We collect any information you send to us via our email forms. We offer this free service as a convenience to our website users so they can easily ask us questions. If you’re more comfortable using email, you can reach us directly at email@example.com. If you’re more comfortable using text, you can reach us directly at +1 (856) 438-0298. Please note, this is an American phone number and normal texting rates will apply.
- We use Google Analytics to collect anonymized data about the technology you use to load our website (e.g., browser version, screen size, computer type, etc.) For example, we may know that an Android mobile phone used Chrome 65 to access the website, but we don’t know that it was your Android phone. This data is aggregated with all other users on the website so we can compare stats (e.g., more iPhones visited the site this year than Android phones, so we should spend more time testing new features on the latest iPhones.)
How your information is protected
- We use encryption (HTTPS/TLS) to protect data transmitted to and from our site. However, no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure, so we can’t promise your traffic will be 100% secure.
- Our merchant account is Level 1 PCI compliant.
- We respect Do Not Track (“DNT”) settings in browsers.
- We don’t sell your personal information.
- We don’t share your personal information outside the company.
- The only people inside the company that have access to your information have been trained and are trusted to handle it properly.
- If we need to share your personal information:
- We’ll do it with your consent.
- Or we’ll do it when we have a good faith belief it is required by law, such as pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process. If we’re going to share your information in response to legal process, we’ll give you advance notice so you can challenge it (for example by seeking court intervention), unless we’re prohibited from doing so by law or court order. We will object to requests for information about users of our site that we believe to be improper.
Changes to this Policy
Séance Media may periodically update this Policy. If possible, we’ll notify you about significant changes to the policy via email. The most current version of the policy will always be here and we will archive former versions of the policy here.
If you have a question or concern about this policy, you can reach our policy team at firstname.lastname@example.org